* Consistency, Speed and Cost cutting are your natural expectations from a service provider. To achieve these three factors, use of TM (Translation Memory) device that helps in maintaining homogeneity and uniformity in the terminology used in your Files.
* A general tendency of a Firm going for translation work done is going in for a lowest quote. In theory, it is not basically bad. But you should exercise your discretion at this point. You should have a second thought why the service provider is offering a cheaper fee. In most of such cases, Business Translation Services is done in a hurry to meet the deadline and turn out more work. This results in getting this work redone at your end to maintain Quality Standards, which your Firm has never compromised hitherto. Additionally for reworking on the translation you will have to spend more money.
By following the above simple and wise planning decisions, before you assign a service provider, to do your translation job saves you time and money. EzeeTranslate’s experienced and skilled Translators and Language Experts will assist you to plan your translation project that can save time and money.
* There is always a way out for Cost Cutting in Business Translation Services Industry without compromising on either content or quality of translated File. A well organised Business Translation Services project is a viable solution for maintaining a translation budget.
Before sending the Files to be translated to the service providers, certain simple planning procedures will help good quality work done at a reasonable if not cheap cost.
Some of them could be:
* A careful review of the material you are sending for translation, sorting out and sifting of all unnecessary content in the files, which is a waste of time on your side and translator’s end. Doing this work, once your File is translated will be highly confusing and messy. Send a correct and complete file for Business Translation Services, neatly arranged at your end. If this is not done, later costs of redoing this will certainly shoot up.
* Original Files are to be sent, thus avoiding the Business Translation Services to analyse the content and charge extra for such research, and the resulting delay and more costing naturally puts you in frustration and anxiety. This can be easily avoided at your end by sending suitable and relevant files in a simple word format than other formats. As far possible avoid sending PDF, JPEG and other Formats, which might take longer time at the translator’s end and the chances of you getting charged more is obvious.
* For getting your Files translated, you have to set a deadline, quite reasonable to work on it. A study has revealed that a translator can do quality work of translating about 2000 words a day. With more work, naturally there is depletion in the quality of work done. Any urgency or pressure from you might result in extra fee and sub-standard work, which does not serve the purpose of your quality expectations.